The GTX cupboards that are made to match our rolling systems are 1.8M tall and are either 600mm single door or a 915mm double door cabinet. Due to their size, they are flat packed and require assembly
Steps for assembly:
- Open carton and review components and assembly bolts.
- Protect the surface area if required to avoid scratching the metal.
- Locate the base, turn it over and attach the 4 leveling feet.
- Locate the L shape support plates and bolt to the corners of the top and bottom sections. These fit to the inside face using the short M4 screws.
- Lay one of the side with sections down and fit the top and bottom sections to each end using the M4 screws.
- Lay the other side section on top and screw together, check with a spirit level that it is square.
- Stand the locker on its feet. Fit the screws to the bottom and top sections. Use the longer M4 screws.
- Fit the rear section to the locker and secure using the M4 screws.
- Fit the brackets for the shelves.
- Fit the 4 shelves in place
- Attach the door using the spring-loaded pull latches, note the door can go left or right opening as there are mounts on both sides.
- Move into position to use.